This is my first time being involved with the Liebster Award or any award on here for that matter. I love the idea of this one is to discover new blogs which I myself love doing and also I love the support that your giving to hopefully help get other blogs out there! Thank you Ashleigh for nominating me and I hope you guys enjoy.
If you are nominated (and want to take part) these are the rules:
1) Post 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers
4) Ask them 11 questions
5) Let them know you have nominated them.
6) Acknowledge the person who nominated you.
11 Facts About Myself
1) I am only 5 ft 1.
2) I was named after the pink power ranger (thanks to my brother) haha.
3) I am beginning my journey of travelling the world and seeing it, although im doing it in parts.
4) I love macaroni cheese, this would be my go to everyday if it was healthy enough. Besides pizza.
5) I am currently studying Law.
6) I am very independent and mature for my age.
7) My eyes are green but change to blue sometimes, I also have a bit of yellow in there.
8) I am terrible at thinking of facts when it comes to this haha!
9) I am the most shy person to begin with (knowing me afterwards you wouldn’t believe it).
10) I have a dance qualification.
11) I have a weird obsession with Keeping up with the Kardashians & Gilmore Girls. I could watch repeats all day.
11 Questions I Was Nominated To Answer
1) What made you start blogging?
I started blogging because I had passions for lots of different things and I was always jotting ideas or my friends/family would ask me about things. I decided to start a blog as a hobby and my own little space to write down ideas. I’m so happy I did as there’s so many lovely and supportive people in the blogging community which makes it all the more fun.
2) Who is your role model and why?
As cheesy or cliché as this sounds my role model is my mum 100%. She is the woman that has shown me everything I know and taught me to be the type of person I am today. She inspires me to be better and If I grow up to be like her then that’s something I will be happy with.
3) You discover after a year of having your wonderful child that there was a mix up at the hospital and you accidentally got the wrong child, would you want to exchange?
I would die. Well I mean yeah as I would want my baby, it would kill to give the baby back to the correct parents though after bonding for a year could maybe keep in touch with the parents if they were nice enough to.
4) If you could wake up in the body of someone else for a day (past or present) who would it be and why?
Blake Lively! (Does that count) She’s one of my most favourite actresses! She literally just SLAYS life. She’s beautiful, her personality seems amazing and she just seems so real, her style is amazing too. Gossip Girl & Ryan Reynolds also, yess – winning!
5) Do you have any bad habits you would like to break?
Feeling bad for things I shouldn’t and giving people too many chances.
6) What is your favourite cuisine?
Got to be Italian for sure, pizza pasta all that good stuff is right up my street.
7) what would you like to have achieved in 1 year, 5 year and 10 years time?
In 1 year time I would like to be qualified as a paralegal, in 5 years I would like to have my Law degree and be a solicitor. In 10 years I would like to be content with my life and hopefully settled down with the person I am supposed to be with and have my first baby for sure.
8) Name three things you have done that you are really proud of?
I am proud that I am learning to love myself for me, that I have taken the step to make this blog to begin with, for being the person I am today!
9) Why is your best friend, your best friend?
My best friend is my best friend because she is someone I can always count on no matter what, there’s no judging or feeling awkward to tell them anything no matter how bad you may find it. She always has my back and I know 100% that no matter, when, where or what for if I needed her she would be there. Most important she’s like family and someone I can always have a laugh with or just sit doing nothing with.
10) If you could pack your bags and travel to anywhere in the world for free tomorrow, where would you go?
Honestly, Italy. It is just so beautiful and as said before my favourite cuisine. Be amazing to just hop on plane to there and live the Italian lifestyle.
11) Are you are morning or an evening person?
Definitely an evening person I hate hating to get out my bed early haha! I don’t mind as much tho if I’m getting up to do something fun!
I was nominated by the lovely Ashleigh Davis for this and I would just like to thank you for nominating me. Ashleigh is such a lovely girl and her blog is amazing too! Please check out her blog over at The Story of Ashleigh Davis. Great reads and a lovely girl behind it.
I have Nominated:
Charlene Mcelhinney – www.charlenemcelhinney.co.uk
Katrina Hobbs – katrinahobbs.wordpress.com
Hannah Louise Barnes – thehannahlouise.blogspot.com
Jasmine Simone – www.jasminesimone.co.uk
Chloe Lauren – xvousetesbellex.blogspot.co.uk
Chloe H – chloehxx.blogspot.co.uk
Eleanor Smith – littlethoughtsfromlittlepeople.blogspot.co.uk
Emily – www.missbeautyemily.com
Joanna – www.mypinkrambles.com
Jadirah Sarmad – www.jasminecatchesbutterflies.com
Lauren Rebecca – www.laurenthedaydreamer.co.uk
The 11 Questions I nominate for you guys are:
1. What made you want to start your blog?
2. Whats something/someone you really admire?
3. Name your 5 favourite foods?
4. Is there somewhere you really want to visit and why?
5. Whats your favourite thing about blogging?
6. In a friend, what qualities do you look for?
7.Whats your favourite hobby?
8. If you won 1 million pounds today, how would you spend it?
9. Whats your dream job?
10. Pizza or Burgers?
11. If you could have some magic power, what would you choose?
Lots of love,